[arin-ppml] ARIN invoice reminders

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Mon Feb 15 08:05:10 EST 2016

On Feb 14, 2016, at 11:53 PM, Steve Noble <snoble at sonn.com<mailto:snoble at sonn.com>> wrote:

Actually, that is exactly how the issue finally got fixed.

Using the arin-ppml list, I posted the issue and after 7 or so years of being ignored, John looked into it and found that I was one of many disenfranchised ASN owners.

My main point is that ARIN separates service from money. They billed me for and repeatedly sent nasty grams about an ASN that they refused to let me administer.

That is correct; you were not associated with the organization assigned the ASN,
so you were unable to administer the resource.  (Rather than repeating the entire
set of messages, folks can find the the thread starting about here in the archives:
<http://lists.arin.net/pipermail/arin-ppml/2014-September/029083.html>)

Best wishes,
/John

John Curran