[arin-ppml] ARIN invoice reminders

Steve Noble snoble at sonn.com
Sun Feb 14 23:53:59 EST 2016

Actually, that is exactly how the issue finally got fixed.

Using the arin-ppml list, I posted the issue and after 7 or so years of
being ignored, John looked into it and found that I was one of many
disenfranchised ASN owners.

My main point is that ARIN separates service from money. They billed me for
and repeatedly sent nasty grams about an ASN that they refused to let me
administer.

A good story for valentine's day :)