[arin-ppml] Community Networks (Was Draft Policy ARIN-2016-6: Eliminate HD-Ratio from NRPM)

David Farmer farmer at umn.edu
Wed Aug 17 15:25:52 EDT 2016

Owen,

I think you intended this to be in response to a different email in the
thread, the one related to the Caribbean and rural text in the current
Community Networks policy, and not anything to do with 2009-7: Open Access
To IPv6.

Thanks

David Farmer               Email:farmer at umn.edu
Networking & Telecommunication Services
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE        Phone: 612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029   Cell: 612-812-9952