[arin-ppml] Community Networks (Was Draft Policy ARIN-2016-6: Eliminate HD-Ratio from NRPM)

David Farmer farmer at umn.edu
Tue Aug 16 20:21:34 EDT 2016

Yes, this removes the Caribbean and rural text that is in the current
Community Networks policy.  I believe that was intentional, maybe it should
be noted in the comments to make that clear.  Or, do you believe we should
keep that or similar text?

Additional comments on this policy would be appreciated.

Thanks.

David Farmer               Email:farmer at umn.edu
Networking & Telecommunication Services
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE        Phone: 612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029   Cell: 612-812-9952