[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2015-9: Eliminating needs-based evaluation for Section 8.2, 8.3, and 8.4 transfers of IPv4 netblocks

Elvis Daniel Velea elvis at velea.eu
Sat Sep 26 15:14:31 EDT 2015

One more thing regarding the moving bits businesses..

On 25/09/15 21:56, Owen DeLong wrote:
> Do you offer any services involving moving bits between your clients
> and other organizations? Or are you strictly in the address
> marketing/management business? From everything you have said to me,
> I’ve been led to believe the latter. If you actually sell access or
> transit services, hosting, or anything like that, then I stand corrected.

the fact that service providers are willing to route blocks which are
not reflected in the registry indicates (at some level) support for more
transfer-friendly policies, even if they are not advocating for changes
on this list...

my 2 cents,
elvis