[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2015-5: Out of region use - revised

Matthew Kaufman matthew at matthew.at
Thu Sep 10 18:03:57 EDT 2015

On 9/10/2015 2:40 PM, Martin Hannigan wrote:

> I use my addresses globally and will continue to do so as needed.
> I've never needed a policy to tell me I can or can't.

+1

As I've said before, isn't the whole point of the Internet that
geography can become largely irrelevant. Like I can take a disaster hit
in California and spin up the standby VMs that are in London, adjust a
little BGP, and keep rolling... why would where I happen to be using a
particular address today be ARIN's business at all?

Matthew Kaufman