[arin-ppml] 2015-2

Steven Ryerse SRyerse at eclipse-networks.com
Thu Jun 4 15:04:27 EDT 2015

So are you saying  (since you were there) that one of the key reasons ARIN was formed was NOT to keep the Registry Database accurate?

Steven L Ryerse
President
100 Ashford Center North, Suite 110, Atlanta, GA  30338
770.656.1460 - Cell
770.399.9099 - Office
770.392-0076 - Fax

        Conquering Complex Networks℠