[arin-ppml] 2015-2

Steven Ryerse SRyerse at eclipse-networks.com
Thu Jun 4 11:47:21 EDT 2015

So assuming this was a legacy resource transfer, that means ARIN is purposely stopping the database from being updated even when informed about a contractual transfer and provided with the transfer documents for verification.

I would point out that ARIN is doing the opposite of fulfilling one of the main reasons ARIN was formed - and that is to keep the database accurate. Shouldn’t all Polices that are opposed to ARIN’s Mission be changed to be in line with ARIN’s Mission including this?  I would think the CEO & Board of Directors have a fiduciary duty to quickly fix areas where policies are not in alignment with the ARIN Mission.

Steven Ryerse
President
100 Ashford Center North, Suite 110, Atlanta, GA  30338
770.656.1460 - Cell
770.399.9099- Office

        Conquering Complex Networks℠