[arin-ppml] On USG 'granting of rights' (was: ARIN-PPML 2015-2)

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Wed Jun 3 14:12:05 EDT 2015

On Jun 3, 2015, at 1:54 PM, William Herrin <bill at herrin.us<mailto:bill at herrin.us>> wrote:
And have miraculously avoided getting it.

It is obvious that such an outcome would be quite welcome.
Again, it is upon others to pursue their particular beliefs if
they feel legal redress is called for.

Like when Microsoft was bribed with an offer to accept transfer of
millions addresses under the LRSA despite the plain policy language
requiring that it be done under the classic RSA.

Bill -

  Same answer as on 12 June 2012 (attached).

/John

John Curran
President and CEO
ARIN