[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2015-5: Out of region use

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Sun Jul 12 15:16:06 EDT 2015

From: John Curran [mailto:jcurran at arin.net]

ICP-2 is likely long overdue for a refresh at this point, and if there were a group of brave souls
who wished to take that on (in conjunction with the ASO AC), we might be able to achieve a
framework more suitable for the years that lie ahead...

MM: Amen to that.  I am a brave soul but the combination of IANA transition and move to a new institution are holding me back from taking the lead at this time. Other brave souls welcome…

--MM