[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2014-21: Modification to CI Pool Size per Section 4.4

David Farmer farmer at umn.edu
Thu Jan 15 11:10:39 EST 2015

Hi, Leo

One more thing;

> On Jan 9, 2015, at 12:09, Leo Vegoda <leo.vegoda at icann.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Owen,
>
> Owen DeLong wrote:
>
>> In any case, there is at minimum a /13, right? There’s no possibility for the pool to shrink
>> between now and then if I understand things correctly.
>
> Other than the scheduled allocations to the RIRs, the only other withdrawals result from IETF actions. I am not aware of any assignments being contemplated in active I-Ds but they are generally quite small and unlikely to make a significant impact.

Based on the current status, do you think there will be a September 1, 2015 distribution to the RIRs from the recovered IPv4 pool?  And if there is what size would you expect it to be?

Yea, I could probably go run the code you pointed out, but it is much easier just to ask you.  :)

Thanks.

David Farmer                          Email: farmer at umn.edu
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE         Phone: +1-612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029   Cell: +1-612-812-9952