[arin-ppml] Proposal ARIN-2015-8

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Thu Dec 3 15:48:21 EST 2015

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 2:35 PM, Christian Tacit <ctacit at tacitlaw.com> wrote:
> I am writing on behalf of the ARIN AC to seek additional input from the
> community regarding how (or if) we should proceed with ARIN-2015-8.

Hi Christian,

My views are:

A. Abandon 2015-8. It's a poorly conceived answer to a wrong question.

B. The right question is in your point 5: "Should the ISP/End-User
distinction be eliminated?"

C. The answer to question B is: Yes. In every respect. Period.

(Note that my answer to question B likely requires me personally to
pay more many even though I get little value for it. I stand by my
answer regardless.)

Regards,
Bill Herrin

William Herrin ................ herrin at dirtside.com  bill at herrin.us