[arin-ppml] Smalest ISP v6 Allocation

Mike Hammett arin at ics-il.net
Fri Aug 14 20:03:08 EDT 2015

*nods* I think a lot of times people forget about the little ISP that only has a /23 of IPv4. Heck, I know one guy that owns at least a half dozen ISPs, none of them more than 1k customers, most under 300. I think people get caught up in the scale of global carriers, nationwide ISPs, etc.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com