[arin-ppml] Queue depth report?

Mike Burns mike at iptrading.com
Tue Sep 30 14:04:12 EDT 2014

  The team review provides for serialization of requests which makes
  this possible, and hence it should continue even if one requestor
  has unmet need.  Even after completion depletion, parties will want
  to know that they are being approved and placed on the list in the
  appropriate order.

FYI,
/John

Hi John,

So team review doesn't ever end, because people will always need to ensure
their proper place on the waiting list.
I understand. I think this is an important concept for those who believe
that team review is also required of transfers.
If fair is fair, do those members believe that team review is required of
transfers ad infinitum?

Thanks,

Mike