[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2014-20: Transfer PolicySlow Start and Simplified Needs Verification

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Mon Sep 22 15:42:26 EDT 2014

Mike,
While I accept this as your opinion I do not agree with it.  I still see this as a spin to support commodity sales.
I do not believe IP as commodity is good for either operators, industry or the community.  It will however serve as a wealth generator for a select few, which again is not the objective of ARIN.  The good or bad of IP as a commodity is probably not the discussion though.  I apologize if I generated thread drift.

Whether good or bad, ARIN is not here to support commodity sales.  (<-- that's a period at the end of the sentence)

Respectfully,
Kevin