[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2014-18: Simplifying MinimumAllocations and Assignments

Steven Ryerse SRyerse at eclipse-networks.com
Wed Sep 3 13:54:36 EDT 2014

So Martin, let’s say the worst case that you bring up here happens.  Would it really be much of change from the current situation. Folks with legacy /24’s sell them all the time, and I would point to the current experience in the RIPE region where the world has not ended with the relaxation of their needs testing.  The world would not end here in the ARIN region either!

Steven Ryerse
President
100 Ashford Center North, Suite 110, Atlanta, GA  30338
770.656.1460 - Cell
770.399.9099- Office

        Conquering Complex Networks℠