[arin-ppml] ARIN Draft Policy 2014-2 Improving 8.4 Anti-Flip Language

Bill Darte billdarte at gmail.com
Mon May 5 16:00:06 EDT 2014

Yes....a significant vote in favor or continuing to work on it...but I have
asked...now repeatedly for support for the language or suggested
improvements to the language..... nada.

I do not wish to abandon, I wish to create good policy that the community
supports.

I await the community's affirmation that this draft is worthy of continuing
support.

bd

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 2:32 PM, David Huberman <David.Huberman at microsoft.com