[arin-ppml] Policy discussion - Method of calculating utilization

Richard J. Letts rjletts at uw.edu
Fri May 2 15:19:17 EDT 2014

In the current policy legacy assignments are implicitly excluded from this calculation.
Would they be excluded or included in your aggregate suggestion?

In the case of large or multinational organizations, how far would you aggregate?
e.g. All Microsoft divisions, spanning RIRs; Comcast all markets?

Richard Letts