[arin-ppml] 2014-3 Remove 8.2/8.3/8.4 Minimum IPv4 Block Size Requirements

Michael Peddemors michael at linuxmagic.com
Wed Mar 19 15:23:40 EDT 2014

Personally, not sure if we should allow any transfer in a world of
diminishing resources, use it or loose it..

But I speak definitely in favor of NOT allowing transfers less than /24,
and since SWIP isn't allowed for /32 right now... (correct?)

I suggest no smaller than a /29

--
"Catch the Magic of Linux..."
Remember, the N.A. ISP/Telecom Conference/Cruise Aug 2-9, 2014