[arin-ppml] ARIN 2014-13

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 21:40:52 EDT 2014

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 11:42 PM, Steven Ryerse
<SRyerse at eclipse-networks.com> wrote:

> You are entitled to your opinion and I’m entitled to mine.

Absolutely, but you have been unable to articulate
a compelling scenario as to how this will negatively
impact the region and the members who request
numbers.  If you would share the specific example
of how being able to get a /24 (whereas before they
would qualify for nothing having too small of a
justified need) will end up hurting the community,
you need to share.  We are not mind readers (well,
at least I am not, I can not speak to any psychic
abilities that others that participate on this list
may claim to have).  Thanks.