[arin-ppml] rescind of comments

Mike Mazarick mike.mazarick at virtudatacenter.com
Tue Jul 8 20:00:04 EDT 2014

After a conversation with Owen DeLong, he explained to me that the policy as
written only affects Multiple Discrete Networks instead of the NRPM as a
whole.

I will review this and comment later, but if it only affects Multiple
Discrete Networks (a subset of everything ARIN does) and makes it easier to
get new IP addresses rather than harder, my earlier comments will be
rescinded.  Unfortunately, any research needed for this will go past the
"last call" period.   I had told Owen that I will rescind now and correct it
later once there is adequate time to do adequate research.

-Mike