[arin-ppml] update section 203 proposal

Rudolph Daniel rudi.daniel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 13:09:28 EST 2014

John
Ripe605 made a recall from memory of discussions on the ppml probably
around the time I started participating on the list.
I simply have not made the time to dig back in the archives to refresh my
memory....I do remember a lengthy community discussion about legacy holders
and keeping resources within the region....of course things have changed
since then and I have been listening attentively to the recent exchanges
about inter RIR transfers....which I suspect may continue to evolve after
runout whilst the transition to ipv6 remains slower than we would all
ideally like to see....but there is a suggestion that the reassignments
ecosystem needs some kind of ongoing monitoring mechanism.

Rudi Daniel
(information technologist)
784 430 9235
 On Feb 23, 2014, at 11:50 AM, Rudolph Daniel <rudi.daniel at gmail.com>