[arin-ppml] FYI -- RIPE-605 Services to Legacy Internet Resource Holders

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Tue Feb 18 23:35:05 EST 2014

On Feb 18, 2014, at 11:07 PM, Lindsey, Marc <mlindsey at lb3law.com<mailto:mlindsey at lb3law.com>> wrote:

Hello John,

On Feb 17, 2014, at 5:30 PM you wrote:

“As noted earlier, RIPE 605 covers quite a bit of ground; could you be more specific about what specific policy changes you are seeking?”

I agree that RIPE 605 covers a lot of ground, and there are opportunities to improve it.  From my perspective, the core desirable policy points are as follows:

Marc -

   Thanks for the excellent delineation of desirable policy points from your perspective.
   It would be worthwhile to add those (not clearly contractual) into the discussion once
   we have a draft policy for discussion.

Thanks again!
/John

John Curran