[arin-ppml] support for 2014-1 (out of region use)

David Farmer farmer at umn.edu
Mon Feb 10 19:10:26 EST 2014

On 2/10/14, 17:31 , John Curran wrote:
> As ARIN's primary role includes management and issuance of number resources
> _within our region_ (NRPM 2.2), this is reflected in the request template
> that you received.  The language is potentially overly strident, and I will
> note that was our intent to update the template language once the community
> had a chance to clarify its intent (ref: attached ppml email from 6 October
> 2013 to the ppml mailing list)
>
> At this point, it would appear to best to hold off on any template changes
> until after the April meeting and discussion of Draft Policy 2014-1.
>
> Thanks!
> /John
>
> John Curran
> President and CEO
> ARIN

John,

Thanks for that reminder.

One small clarification, is this wording change applicable only to IPv4
requests or to both IPv4 and IPv6 requests?

David Farmer               Email: farmer at umn.edu
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE     Phone: 1-612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029  Cell: 1-612-812-9952