[arin-ppml] 2014-14, was Internet Fairness

Randy Carpenter rcarpen at network1.net
Wed Dec 24 12:31:02 EST 2014

I could be on board with such changes. Specifically making the size much smaller (I think /22 would be reasonable) and particularly the limit on untested transfers. (1 per year maybe?) As Bill points out, we can always modify it in the future. It would be fairly trivial and straightforward to change /22 to something different, while keeping the other text in place.

thanks,
-Randy