[arin-ppml] Access to list of Number Resources with no valid POCs

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Wed Aug 20 17:49:12 EDT 2014

On Aug 20, 2014, at 2:08 PM, Martin Hannigan <hannigan at gmail.com<mailto:hannigan at gmail.com>> wrote:

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 1:54 PM, John Curran <jcurran at arin.net<mailto:jcurran at arin.net>> wrote:

   I will see if we can make more explanatory information about this available
   online, but in the meantime if you have an issue please do not hesitate to
   contact the Registration Services - <https://www.arin.net/contact_us.html>

Feel free to explain it here since I raised it as a policy issue.

Martin -

   The effort to provide a better description on how POC validation works is
   should result in ARIN having more detailed documentation of the existing
   POC validation process online, i.e. it is to improve documentation of ARIN's
   implementation of the existing POC validation policy.

   With respect to ARIN following the POC validation policy for access to the
   list of resources with no valid POCs (i.e. the policy issue that you raised), I
   already noted that "changing the policy language to drop the bulk whois
   requirement would be a relatively easy change, if there is community
   support; please let me know if you need any assistance in developing
   an appropriate policy proposal."

   If you raised some other issue with respect to the existing policy, please
   feel free to restate that issue for clarity on this list, or submit a policy
   proposal, as you prefer.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran