[arin-ppml] Oppose to 2014-02 anti-flip language and 2014-09

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Thu Apr 10 05:42:55 EDT 2014

On Apr 9, 2014, at 10:03 PM, Jay Martin <jaymartin926 at gmail.com<mailto:jaymartin926 at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi John and community,

one of the reasons why the community should oppose the 2014-02 and 2014-09 as follows, The unfair system only benefits some big firms.

Thank you for making your opinion known.

With regards to specific requests/allocations/assignments, it is neither desirable nor
productive to discuss them on the PPML mailing list, as the necessary detail regarding
the request is private to the requester.  If you have insight into information that causes
you to believe that resources were obtained fraudulently, please report it to ARIN here:
<https://www.arin.net/resources/fraud/index.html>

The ARIN 33 is just at the corner,  we should seriously discuss  this 2014-2 and 2014-09  and I think the policy should not be established to favour someone specific, policy should favour the whole community and balance the benefits of all shareholders in ARIN region.

Discussion of these draft policies is very important, as it provides the input necessary for the
ARIN AC to update the proposals accordingly.  We also will be discussing both of these draft
policies during the Public Policy Meeting, and that will be available to both onsite and remote
participants.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran