[arin-ppml] ARIN-PPML Digest, Vol 106, Issue 8

xiaofan yang nikiyangxf at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 00:55:23 EDT 2014

Hi David,

There is problem here.  the buyer who is interested in our first /16 want
us to update ARIN whois records before we sell it to the buyer.    we have
brought the company X and  this is the reason why we ask ARIN if ARIN could
do the 8.2 transfer first then followed by the 8.3 transfer next.  I am
afraid of providing too much confidential information to ARIN for such a
8.2 transfer  and i am also afraid of the utilisation  descriptions in the
8.2 policy.

Have you had any further  advises?
thanks,
Niki