[arin-ppml] ARIN-PPML Digest, Vol 106, Issue 8

xiaofan yang nikiyangxf at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 22:51:05 EDT 2014

Hi John,

Please explain  what do you mean by  " pursue another transfer request to
bring your
utilization in line with policy." ?

what does this "another transfer "refer to ?  which policy should we based
on?

furthermore, i am afraid of ARIN rejecting the 8.2 transfer , not even to
mention the second 8.3/8.4 transfer.
However, based on your reply,  no matter what happens, ARIN will definitely
approve the 8.2 transfer and ARIN will only impose "restriction" on
8.3/8.4 transfer ?   and the utilisation rate in 8.2 transfer is just  a
paper tiger ?

What if our 8.2 and then 8.3/8.4 transfer  is rejected by ARIN and i find
others has been approved ?
as for the approved transfer, what if i can approve they are not compatible
with policy. somehow ARIN approve theirs and reject ours?

Niki