[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2013-6: Allocation of IPv4 and IPv6 Address Space to Out-of-region Requestors - Revised Problem Statement and Policy Text

David Farmer farmer at umn.edu
Fri Sep 13 12:58:11 EDT 2013

On 9/13/13 09:27 , David Farmer wrote:

> However, this policy is intended to
> disallow any new assignment or allocation made directly to an individual
> person, as is current operational practice.

Maybe I'm mistaken.

Could ARIN staff confirm or correct me, in current operational practice
can individuals (as an individual, not a sole proprietor or other
business entity) receive an allocation or assignment?

Thanks

David Farmer               Email: farmer at umn.edu
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE     Phone: 1-612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029  Cell: 1-612-812-9952