[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2013-3: Tiny IPv6 Allocations for ISPs

Brandon Ross bross at pobox.com
Sat Mar 30 19:05:06 EDT 2013

On Fri, 29 Mar 2013, Owen DeLong wrote:

> However, since those providers are currently paying $1,250, your
> argument that their revenues are insufficient to support a payment of
> $1,000 per year in the previous message to which I responded is the part
> that perplexes me. If they can afford $1,250 today, how can they not
> afford $1,000 tomorrow?

Then that's why you are perplexed.  I never said that their revenues were
insufficient to support a payment of $1000 per year.  All I ever said is
that the $500/year difference in fees was a significant cost to their
business and that it would influence their decisions about IPv6
deployment.

--
Brandon Ross                                      Yahoo & AIM:  BrandonNRoss
+1-404-635-6667                                                ICQ:  2269442