[arin-ppml] A Redefinition ofIPv4NeedpostARINrun-out(was:Re:Against2013-4)

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Wed Jun 19 14:23:28 EDT 2013

On Jun 19, 2013, at 1:16 PM, "Sweeting, John" <john.sweeting at twcable.com<mailto:john.sweeting at twcable.com>> wrote:

Hi,

If possible could we move this to a private conversation? This has all been aired on PPML several times before and at this point it serves no purpose. If we could please get back on track and focus on a current draft policy or proposal and state reasons for support or non support it would be very much appreciated.

John -

  Excellent idea - I just needed to clarify that "accuracy of the registry" is probably a little
  more complex that the phrase appears on the surface.   At long as folks realize that it
  is not necessarily an accuracy issue as much as an "ease of use of the registry" issue,
  that will suffice.   I believe that the recent conversation has made that clear for purposes
  of further consideration of the draft policy.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO