[arin-ppml] Against 2013-4

Steven Ryerse SRyerse at eclipse-networks.com
Mon Jun 3 16:45:19 EDT 2013

I wouldn't begin to know what terms a Legacy Allocation has been sold/transferred with outside of ARIN.  I don't know anything about this auction site other than it exists and I have not researched it or contacted them.   http://www.hilcobid.net/auction/listOffers.htm?auction_id=13186&elementsPerPage=25#barranavegacaoleilao

I do know that I have received offers to purchase Legacy Allocations outside of ARIN.

Steven L Ryerse
President
100 Ashford Center North, Suite 110, Atlanta, GA  30338
770.656.1460 - Cell
770.399.9099 - Office
770.392-0076 - Fax

℠ Eclipse Networks, Inc.