[arin-ppml] Initial ISP Allocation Policy

Randy Carpenter rcarpen at network1.net
Tue Jul 23 15:39:44 EDT 2013

I think a clear distinction can be made between a VPS, where the customer has full access to the entirety of an operating system with full root/admin access, and virtual web hosting account, where the customer likely has very little access to anything other than the ability to upload files to serve via web.

I do agree there some potential grey areas emerging due to virtual/cloud/etc.

-Randy