[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2013-4: RIR Principles - revised

Bill Darte billdarte at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 06:49:49 EDT 2013

No offense taken....and I assure you that it was not a smart ass comment,
but a somewhat cynical observation of history.  But I do not see how you
continue to suggest that the principles of rfc 2050 are not just that.
Conservation is a principle which has as its goal longevity of address
availability.  Routability is a principle which help preserve proper
functioning of the Internet mesh, a goal.  And Registration as a principle
has as its goal the unique usage of numbers.  I believe that they are
principles upon which our goals have been pinned and have been effective in
my opinion.

bd