[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2013-4: RIR Principles - revised

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Wed Jul 10 16:45:20 EDT 2013

You're right John. Bill, I apologize for calling you a smart ass.

The draft describes desirable states, not a belief system. Bill
defined the former as goals and the latter as principles. Bill then
cleverly and deliberately mischaracterized my comment that, if that's
so, the draft should be relabelled with the correct word: goals.

Clearly I was wrong to view Bill's 'ditching principles' response as a
smart-ass remark. And even if it was, it was unforgivably rude for me
to have said so.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 1:54 PM, Sweeting, John
<john.sweeting at twcable.com> wrote:
> Bill Herrin, you are totally out of line here. Please clean it up, there
> is no excuse for your rudeness below. Period.
>
> On 7/10/13 8:47 AM, "William Herrin" <bill at herrin.us> wrote:
>>
>>> I think in this world, the ditching of principles has always proven to
>>>be a
>>> poor choice.

Falls Church, VA 22042-3004