[arin-ppml] NANOG 60 - Atlanta - Call For Presentations is open!

Greg Dendy gdendy at equinix.com
Wed Dec 4 00:54:43 EST 2013

Reminder the submission period for NANOG 60 is still open, although the deadline is approaching fast!

Thanks,

Greg

On Oct 30, 2013, at 2:12 PM, Greg Dendy wrote:

NANOG Community,
I hope everyone enjoyed NANOG 59 in Phoenix, NANOG’s largest attended meeting.  Fresh off a great meeting, and our NANOG annual elections, we are already starting to get ready for NANOG 60 in Atlanta.  If you have a topic you'd like to speak about, the program committee would love to consider it.  Please read http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog60/callforpresentations for more information.
We will continue with the Monday-Wednesday format, with Tracks on Monday afternoon and Tutorials to be scheduled on Tuesday morning.  The program will begin on Monday morning at 10:00AM followed by our popular Newcomers Lunch.  The exact schedule layout can be found at http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog60/preagenda, please take this into account as you plan travel.  If you wish to submit a presentation, please keep these important dates in mind:

 *   Presentation Abstracts and Draft Slides Due:             December 9, 2013
 *   Final Slides Due:                                             January 6, 2014
 *   Topic List Posted:                                       December 20, 2013
 *   Agenda Published:                                       January 13, 2014

Please submit your materials to http://pc.nanog.org<http://pc.nanog.org/>.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Atlanta!

Thanks,

Greg Dendy
Chair, NANOG Program Committee