[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2013-3: Tiny IPv6 Allocations for ISPs

Brandon Ross bross at pobox.com
Fri Apr 5 12:46:26 EDT 2013

On Fri, 5 Apr 2013, Seth Mattinen wrote:

> I see no reason to have a policy motivated strictly by fees to remain after
> fee changes that may or may not negate it, and to determine that it should go
> back through the PDP. Otherwise we're just cluttering the NRPM with
> irrelevant policy.

But the problem is that you don't know how the fee schedule might change
in the future, and it would be nearly impossible to capture every possible
permutation and create a rational outcome.

--
Brandon Ross                                      Yahoo & AIM:  BrandonNRoss
+1-404-635-6667                                                ICQ:  2269442