[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-183 Section 8.4 Transfer enhancement

Ron Grant rgrant at skywaywest.com
Tue Oct 30 13:36:46 EDT 2012

I'd like to modify my previousy message to read:

"which, oddly, I am not opposed to".

(I don't actually care about inter-RIRs at all, have no knowledge of any
need, but admit that I'd be the last person anyone would tell)

--
Ron Grant                                Managed DSL/T1/Wireless/Fibre
Skyway West Business Internet          Internet and Private Networking

Sales, Support and Billing    http://www.skywaywest.com/contact-us.htm