[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-183 Section 8.4 Transfer enhancement

Brian Johnson bjohnson at drtel.com
Thu Nov 1 15:26:50 EDT 2012

I think we need to curb our desire to be flippant.

I agree with Martin that this is a valid topic and agree with David that this is a lower priority until we have other RIRs in discussion on the issue.

> As a sign of good faith to the other RIRs I'd be willing to take this on
> the docket, I don't want to send the message we're not interested, like
> I said I support this.   However, without some sign of another RIR
> taking up the issue, I couldn't in good faith prioritizes this over
> other policy issues.  I'm not saying it can't or won't get worked on,
> but that just about everything else should probably take priority over
> it, unless there is activity on the issue in another RIR.

+1 for putting this on the docket. It will show other RIRs that it is on our radar and that we will need reciprocal policy to implement it.

- Brian