[arin-ppml] ARIN Registration Agreements (was: ARIN-prop-170 Transfer of Number Resources in caseof Bankruptcy)

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Mon May 14 11:35:52 EDT 2012

On May 14, 2012, at 1:59 AM, Owen DeLong wrote:

> As an alternative, you could also send the suggestions in via the ACSP process
> so that they are visibly documented for the community.
>
> This is not criticism of the idea of sending them to John directly. I am sure he
> will take them under advisement and pass them to the board in good faith, but,
> if you submit via ACSP, then other members of the community can also express
> support or opposition.

Indeed, that works as well.  Normally, the comments received during
community consultation are made publicly.  I offered to accept anything
additional you might have directly since we're not in a consultation over
a new revision, but the suggestion process is also an available option.
(For details, refer to:  https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/acsp.html)

Thanks!
/John

John Curran