[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-170 Transfer of Number Resources in case of Bankruptcy

Jimmy Hess mysidia at gmail.com
Fri May 11 23:58:58 EDT 2012

On 5/11/12, Kevin Kargel <kkargel at polartel.com> wrote:
[snip]
> The problem I see is that the resource may need to stay in operation during
> the acquisition process to retain value.  For example if a local cable
[snip]

Not only will the AS most likely need to stay in operation during an
acquisition process,
but ARIN must provide the accurate WHOIS data for the AS as long as it
is in operation,  so that the appropriate  contacts can be properly
reached if there are any issues related to the AS.

Temporarily "delisting an AS"  or any number resource still in
operation is really just not proper.

--
-JH