[arin-ppml] ARIN-2012-1: Clarifying Requirements for IPv4 Transfers - Last Call

David Farmer farmer at umn.edu
Tue May 8 20:31:45 EDT 2012

So far there has only been one last call comment on this Draft Policy,
and that was from the author of the associated policy proposal.
However, I and I'm sure other AC members too, would appreciate any
additional last call comments the community may have regarding this
Draft Policy.  Even if that is simply to reaffirm your support or lack
of support for this Draft Policy.

Thanks.

David Farmer               Email:farmer at umn.edu
Networking & Telecommunication Services
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE	    Phone: 612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029   Cell: 612-812-9952