[arin-ppml] Clarify /29 assignment identification requirement

Dmitry Burkov dburk at burkov.aha.ru
Wed May 2 19:44:48 EDT 2012

 John,
first of all - I speak just in personal

I worry not about CALEA reqs - which is your (US job - hope you remember it is not for  all your region) - we have
compareablae - named SORM.

It is not about it - the issue for me - should be RIR  responsible for end user assignments data?

Dima
PS
IMHO  it could be the biggist mistake in our policies or actions

sorry - i am on vacations and can't reply in time