[arin-ppml] WhoWas Service Now in ARIN Online Announcement

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Fri Mar 30 05:32:04 EDT 2012

On Mar 27, 2012, at 9:35 PM, Owen DeLong wrote:

> It was discussed at numerous ARIN meetings and there was broad support from the community and the membership. Arguably, this was implemented (finally) in spite of ARIN staff doing their best to drag their feet on the implementation because of overwhelming support from the community.

Owen -

 I agree that WhoWas implementation moved forward after overwhelming
 support was demonstrated by the community, but the ARIN staff did
 not hold up implementation before that time; any delay was simply
 the result of normal prioritization given our fixed budget each year
 for development work.  A list of the work that was accomplished over
 that time period may be found here: <https://www.arin.net/features/>

Thanks!
/John

John Curran