[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-172 Additional definition for NRPM Section 2 - Legacy Resources

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Wed Jun 20 20:39:28 EDT 2012

On Jun 20, 2012, at 5:03 PM, Owen DeLong wrote:
> In reality, it is very easy for legacy holders to comply with the registry requirements in conducting a transfer

Indeed. Having been through this process several times, we have wasted more hours in this debate in this week alone than it takes to justify even a very large IP block.  No reasonable business with a legitimate use is going to waste hours in court or by divisive use of the Internet, compared to spending a small count of hours providing the necessary documentation.

This storm is so so so much bigger than the worst effect of the policies.  And funny enough, this storm won't die. People keep arguing this pointless, dead, irrelevant topic.
	irrelevant == if you actually have a business to run, and other things to do in your day

--
Jo Rhett