[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-172 Additional definition for NRPM Section 2 - Legacy Resources

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Jun 20 11:24:59 EDT 2012

[Milton L Mueller]

I think there are some Freudian typos taking place. This is one. But there was another.

How many of you caught John Curran's response when asked whether ARIN would refuse to update its database for a legacy holder? He meant to say, "Most definitely!" But he typed, "Most defiantly!"