[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-174 Policies Apply to All Resources in the Registry

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Tue Jun 19 23:46:10 EDT 2012

On Jun 19, 2012, at 11:39 PM, William Herrin wrote:

> For all subsequent registrations, John. Which is not contradicted by
> any of the documentation, early or late and is consistent with the
> totality of information rendered to FNCAC in support of the process
> and is consistent with ARIN's actual behavior these past 15 years.

Strange.  We apply new policies to the entirety of the registry
including the Bulk Whois policy, the abuse contact policy,
residential privacy policy, and others.  You are welcome to
believe that these (and any other policies) should only apply
to subsequent registrations, but I just have to remind the
folks on the PPML list that they should not feel constrained
by your particular belief system.

Best wishes,
/John

John Curran