[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-176 Increase Needs-Based Justification to 60 months on 8.3 Specified Transfers

Sweeting, John john.sweeting at twcable.com
Thu Jul 5 10:06:48 EDT 2012

Hi Jeff,

Sorry for the late notification but I wanted to let you know that Kevin
Blumberg has been selected as Primary Shepherd on this proposal. Scott
Leibrand will be the secondary. If you have not heard from them by now
then you should shortly. I would like to thank you for taking time to
participate in the community Policy Development Process and look forward
to your continued participation.

Thanks,
John