[arin-ppml] 2011-1 not adopted Was:Re: Board Adopts Draft Policies

Paul Vixie paul at redbarn.org
Thu Jan 12 23:52:49 EST 2012

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 16:30:59 -0500
Martin Hannigan <hannigan at gmail.com> wrote:

> There's not a lot more to be said about what has transpired with
> regards to this proposal. The AC is effectively paralyzed with regards
> to 2011-1. I believe that lack of transparency on ARIN's part has
> brought us to where we are today with this.

Marty, I'm ever curious to know if there's anything bad going on with
ARIN. If you think we're not transparent enough, or if as you implied
the other day you think that staff rather than the community is getting
what it wants, then I and/or every other member of the Board of Trustees
would like to hear those details from you. Or, share it publically.

--
Paul Vixie